Who Are Flocabulary MC Educators?
Flocabulary MC (Master Certified) Educators are passionate teachers and administrators who have seen the impact Flocabulary has made on their students. From schools and districts around the country, they love to connect with other educators to share and learn about Flocabulary. And as extended members of our team, they are committed to our mission to increase academic achievement and foster a love of learning in every student.
The program is designed to support and connect educators who know and love Flocabulary. Flocabulary MC Educators are passionate about sharing our resources with other educators, learning new ways to use Flocabulary with impact and working with us to build new and better learning resources.
We aim to partner with all Flocabulary MC Educators to facilitate learning and sharing, and through our combined efforts, do no less than transform the learning experience for today’s students.
About the Program
- Trainings from the Flocabulary team to ensure you know how to use our resources to their full potential
- The chance to build relationships with other Flocab MCEs and our team in a members-only digital community
- Previews of new content and features
- Opportunities to share your feedback and help shape Flocabulary’s future
- Support, resources and opportunities for public speaking and publications on our blog
- A digital Flocab MC Educator badge for your blog or social media pages
- Swag and other goodies, of course 😎
- Present about Flocabulary to other educators at least 2x per year (whether at your school, EdCamp or national conference)
- Participate in at least two training webinars per year
- Read our monthly emails and Google+ posts to stay in the loop on Flocab MCE news and updates
- Participate in product feedback or curriculum development initiatives
- Help us create great content for other Flocabulary educators by writing a blog post, co-hosting a webinar or leading #FlocabChat, our monthly Twitter chat