You asked, we listened! Flocabulary now aligns with all state standards.
Many educators have shared a need to see how our content aligns with their state’s specific standards. How will your favorite Flocabulary unit help your students with standardized tests? Need specifics on standards alignment to share with your district administrators? With Flocabulary’s new standards alignment search tool, teachers and administrators can easily view this information with a few clicks on our user-friendly site.
Ready to see it for yourself? Access the standards search tool here. Please note that, by default, this link takes you directly to the “All Standards” tab. For specifics on ELA CCSS and Math CCSS, click on the tabs to the right.
Searching By Standards
- Select your state, subject and grade.
- Click “Search.”
- This will pull up a list of those specific state standards along with links to specific Flocabulary units that align with those standards. To see those links, simply click on “Correlations” on the right hand corner and the list will expand.
Searching By Flocabulary Content
- Click the “Content” tab, next to “Standards.”
- Select the subject, grade and standard.
- Click “Search.” This view will pull up a list of units with a link to its standards.
- Click on “View Standards” to see how a specific video aligns with your selected state standards.
In addition to Common Core and state standards, our new standards search tool aligns our units to National Geography Standards (NGS), Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS) and the College, Career and Civic Life (C3) Framework for Social Studies. Scroll down the page to find these at the bottom of the EdGate Standards menu.
Flocabulary’s content library continues to grow rapidly every week. You may notice that the most recent Flocab units are not available in the search tool—we’ll be updating it once a month. As always, any and all feedback is welcome!