ISTE is less than two weeks away, and the Flocabulary team is gearing up for an awesome time at Booth 920.
One event we’re really pumped for is our ISTE Rap Battle, but we need your help! Now’s your chance to write and perform your own educational rap with some of Flocabulary’s very own rappers. The winner of the rap battle will get a Flocab subscription for their entire school (a $1,600 value), a Flocabulary Prize Pack for themselves, and bragging rights for the foreseeable future.
Want in? Here’s how to enter…
- Make a copy of our submission form using this link or stop by Booth 920 to pick one up on Monday, June 27.
- Select 5 words from the Word Bank you’d like to use in your rap.
- Brainstorm some rhyming words and add them to the Rhyming Words box.
- Write your 8-line rap based on the theme This Is Why I Teach.
- Print and bring your submission to the Flocab ISTE Booth #920 by 5:30 PM on Monday, June 27.
We’ll notify you on Monday evening if you’re selected to perform your rap at the Flocab booth on Tuesday at 3:30 PM!
If you’re not into performing live, stop by the performance anyway, as the crowd will be helping choose the winner. We’ll see you there!